Abortion Cost in Pigtown - Baltimore, MD
Know the facts, Know your options
Whether you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, have questions about abortion, or need treatment for an STD, we are here for you.
Call us at (443) 884-9201 or make an appointment online.
The cost of an abortion depends on the type of procedure and the size of the baby, which are based on gestational age. The price rises as pregnancy progresses. Price also varies by provider. According to Planned Parenthood’s national average a first-trimester abortion costs $300-950. Second trimester abortions cost $1200-$2100 or more. The cost of abortion is dependent on a variety of factors. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance. Do you have health insurance? If so, you may want to discuss with them to become clearer on what your plan may or may not cover in terms of aborting your pregnancy.
- If you don’t have health insurance, your out-of-pocket cost may be higher. Some government health insurance plans assist with abortions, however, others do not.
- The cost of abortions varies from state to state and clinic to clinic. It’s important to gather all your information regarding cost prior to your abortion.
- Type of Abortion. There are two types of abortions – the abortion pill and a surgical abortion. The price is dependent upon the type of abortion you desire.
- How far along in your pregnancy are you? The farther along you are in your pregnancy, the more your abortion may cost.
Some states may have age restrictions or waiting periods. If you’d like to know more about abortion laws in the state of Ohio, please feel free to contact us. Laws are changing rapidly from state to state and new legislation is being introduced regarding abortion regularly. Our staff and medical professionals would be happy to help you.
Abortion Cost Pigtown, Baltimore 21224
Pigtown is a historic waterfront neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. The neighborhood is along Baltimore’s outer harbor in the southeastern section of the city, roughly two miles east of Baltimore’s downtown district and next to or near the neighborhoods of Patterson Park, Fell’s Point, Highlandtown, and Brewers Hill.